Something Is About To Shift. Can You Feel It?

There is a change in the air.  Something is about to shift.  

Is it the end of this year wrapping up and the beginning of another on the cusp of beginning? Is it the many possibilities and opportunities that are about to present themselves to you?

I'm not sure what it is - but it's causing me to be in full declutter mode.

Once you confidently conquer your clutter, the possibilities are endless.  What you once could not do, because of the clutter, you now can!

Like what, you ask?  

For most of my clients, they are now timely - as in being on time for appointments or completing something in a timely manner.

They can now easily locate what they need.  

They have freedom to travel, relax and spend quality time doing what they love doing.

Which brings me to this.  My popular Jump-Start Your New Year webinar series is back!

If you are stuck in the very same situation you found yourself in last year, then this program is for you!


Jump-Start Your New Year Webinar Series

Let me give you the run-down of the program:

First of all, Jump-Start Your New Year is a 3 month program.  It includes:

3 Webinars - which will be recorded so you can watch and re-watch any time.  Below are the dates for the webinars:

  • December - Organizing to Leave Your Legacy - December 5th at 5 p.m. CST

  • January - Get Organized for the New Year - January 2nd at 5 p.m. CST

  • February - Organize Your Time at Last - February 6th at 5 p.m. CST

You will also get membership into my private Facebook Group, Confidently Conquer Your Clutter before, during and after the program so that you will always have confident inspiration and advice from not only me but from the entire group!

And finally, you get access to What Would Wendy Do Wednesday - the 2nd Wednesday of each month.  I will answer YOUR questions!  You can privately email me your questions and I will walk you through how to address it.


I know it's coming up fast, so i'm asking you to register today!  For your investment of only $97.00, you can be on your way to living a new life.

Oh - and if you register by November 28th - you will save $10.00!

Are you ready to get some traction and move forward?  Register by clicking here.

I'll see you on the inside very soon!

In Joy & Confidence,

Wendy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space