I've gone paperless! I never thought that would happen. I have always been a pen and paper girl - or so I thought before I got my BlackBerry. No more grocery, Staples or K-Mart lists. It's all on my BlackBerry. Lost? No problem - hop on the internet and get directions. This thing has GPS - which means no more calls to my poor husband when I'm lost (which happened quite frequently). Before and after photos of my clients rooms? No problem - I can take a photo and email it to myself on this device. No need for a separate camera.

When technology works and saves time and paper its wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th