Kick off to summer? Nah. I'm kicking off my new laundry system!

I purchased this three compartment rolling laundry sorter from The Container Store. It is wheeled, so it easily pulls out from the closet. One section is for lights, one for darks and one for socks and underwear. I have another hamper in the bathroom for towels. This saves me so much time! I no longer have to sort everything before I do the laundry.
In case you are wondering, on the door of my closet hangs an over the door shoe wrangler. I use mine to organize my socks and pantyhose. I can see everything I have so retrieval is super easy. http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=77003&PRODID=60090

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th