St. Joseph Catholic Church Mom's Group

I had the pleasure of speaking to a mom's group today in South Bend. I had a blast! What a great group of women - and the cutest children ever! I want to share two of the links that I shared with the ladies.

1. www.souvenartebooks.com. They make coffee table books out of children's artwork. How fun is that?

2. www.parentingontrack.com. "This program shows how to create in a family, “an atmosphere of love, compassion, trust and mutual respect and still get out of the house on time (along with other daily challenges every parent faces.) It’s about much more than fixing bad behavior. It’s about helping you prepare your kids for life on the other side of mom & dad’s threshold. "

Comments

allie said…
Wendy, thanks for coming to speak at our mom's group. You were fantastic! I loved the before and after pics and I look forward to becoming a client in 2010.

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th