5 Tips for An Organized Marriage
- Don't have multiples.............toasters, blenders, etc. Return what you can and donate the rest.
- Talk about each room and what each of you want out of it - will it be an office/family room?
- Decide how you want to live in your home.
- What level of clutter is acceptable?
- What will your individual duties be? Who will wash the dishes, who will take out the trash, who will do laundry?
Discussing these issues now will save you time and arguments later.
What I offer to my newly married clients is to come into their new home and designate where everything will "go" to maximize the homes efficiency and to maximize space. Call today for special pricing. 219-575-3821 or email me at email@example.com