Never Apologize for Unplugging the Technology

A friend of mine told me this after I apologized for not returning her email that same day.  (Thanks, Jamie)

Once in a great while I will plan a day to stay away from my BlackBerry, IPod, Facebook and Twitter and television and be tech free for one day.  It helps me to re-focus and get back in touch with the real world.  That and the fact that I sometimes suffer from information overload.  Do you as well?  We have so much information coming at us all the time that it can be difficult to process it all. 

So, take my friend Jamie's advice and Never Apologize for Unplugging the Technology.  Now, go outside and enjoy some sunshine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space