Let Me Tell You About My New Deodorant

Catchy title, huh?  I want to share this with you because it has saved me time and could possibly save my health.

At this past springs NAPO Conference I roomed with Kim Pastor of Be Organized.  Well, us girls like to have some girl talk and she told me that she uses deodorant without aluminum for health reasons.  I kept this filed away in my brain for a few months until I used up my deodorant and went to purchase a new one.  I came across this brand: 


I was skeptical, for sure.  I bought it, used it and have not turned back since.  It not only keeps me dry and odor free, but I'm not putting anything unhealthy on my skin.  Now, I'm coming to the saving time part.  With my old deodorant, come laundry day, I would really have to pre-treat and scrub the dickens out of the armpit area of my shirts because my old deodorant would cake on.  Crystal does not.  I no longer have to pre-treat and scrub my shirts.  HUGE time saver.

So ladies, and gents, if you are concerned with your health, do not want to use an aluminum based deodorant and want to save time, give this a try.  Thanks Kim Pastor - you rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th