I Don't Like Them, Sam I Am!

I do not like the other purse organizers out there and I'll tell you why by telling you why I think the Purse Perfector Purse Organizers are the best thing since sliced bread.

1.  Purse Perfectors are sturdy and durable made of high quality nylon.  When you remove them from your purse they sit up.  The "others" are made with low quality material that makes them slouch and fall over.
2.   Purse Perfectors are manufactured in the United States.  Can the "others" say that?  From what I have seen the answer is no.



3.   Purse Perfectors are highly adaptable.  You can zip it into two separate organizers.  One small for a small purse or fanny pack and the other larger compartment for a diaper or book bag.  You can also undo the zipper almost all the way to allow your Purse Perfector to fit into a suitcase.  The "others" have no adaption from what you get.

4.   Purse Perfectors are packaged by Easter Seals volunteers.  Since the "others" aren't even made in the United States, I'm thinking their conscience doesn't allow for giving back, either.

5.   Purse Perfector has just introduced a newer larger model in addition to the regular model.  Check them out here.

Purse Perfectors come in a variety of colors to suit your taste. 



Most of all, they work.  They do what they were designed to do - keep your purse and YOU organized.  I can answer my cell phone on the first ring, I can find a pen in a split second, I can pass out a business card in no time.  Basically the Purse Perfector makes my life easier.  And who doesn't want that?  Visit the Purse Perfector site to learn more and to order yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th