So Much To Say, So Little Time

So to prepare for my interview on WNDU's morning show, I wrote out everything that I thought I could fit into a 4 minute interview...............I didn't even get 1/4 of what I wanted to say said.  After the video was posted on WNDU's site I couldn't believe that it was almost 4 minutes long - to me, it seemed like seconds had passed!  You can still watch the interview by visiting here.

I debated on whether or not to bring containers and the Purse Perfector.  I was glad that I did so that I had a visual - something interesting to look at.  However, I don't want viewers to think that if they buy the containers, that everything will organize itself.  I always tell clients (and whoever else is willing to listen - friends, family, strangers) to buy containers after you de-clutter and organize the keepers.  That way, you will know exactly what size container you need for each category of keeper.  And when I say container that could mean a bookcase, file drawer, clear container, bench - whatever will fit the items that you have grouped together.



I am really happy that I brought the Purse Perfector.  Many viewers have told me that they didn't really understand how it worked until they saw me demonstrate it on television.  You can find the Purse Perfector and The Container Store items that were featured in the interview by visiting here.

You can also watch my other interviews on WNDU as well as two videos of the Purse Perfector by visiting my YouTube site here.

So, now I'm off to practice talking without using my hands - if you watch the WNDU interview you'll understand why!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th