"What Happens After I Call You?"

You may be wanting to call or email me for help clearing your clutter, organizing (either in person or virtually) or are interested in a social media package but are wondering what happens once you make contact with me.  So I'm going to run through what happens once a potential client contacts me.

First, I return the call or email - sounds logical, right?  I chat with you about what you are needing help with.  I may either send or email you a questionnaire so that I can get as much information from you, to help you as possible. Then I schedule a telephone consultation with you to learn more about your challenges, ask questions and we talk some more. 

After the telephone consultation, I schedule a home or office consultation where I come into your home or office and you show me your challenge areas - or the whole home or office - whatever you are comfortable with.  We look at the space that needs attention together and I ask more questions.  At the end of the consultation we talk about whether we both want to work together.  If we both want to work together I will talk to you about what packages I offer and what they cost.  We decide together what will fit best for your time frame and budget.  I offer payment plans, as well.  Once we decide on a package then it's time to schedule our organizing sessions.

The next step are the organizing sessions and I'll talk about what happens in those sessions in a later post.

You should know this - as a Golden Circle member of NAPO - the National Association of Professional Organizers - I am held to a very strong code of ethics.  Nothing that I see or hear in your home or office leaves your home or office.  Our work together is confidential. 

And one other thing - it is not the worst that I've seen, so please do not be embarrassed.  I am here to help you and to find solutions - never to judge.

Call me at 219-575-3821 or email me for your complimentary telephone consultation.  I'd love to chat with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th