I Put the Perfect Outfit Together Once

I'll be the first to admit, I am no fashionista.  I want to be.  Really, I do.  I am so bad that when I see a mannequin in the store wearing an outfit I like, I buy each piece and try to re-create the look.  Sad, huh?  Here's the problem - I get the perfect outfit together, wear it, wash it and return it to my closet, it's forgotten.  I group my pants, dresses, skirts, tops together and then I group them further by color.  I never got the hang of remembering what went with what - only that my closet is a perfectly ordered array of color.

So, I stumbled upon this product today from www.clothesmates.com.


Photo from www.clothesmates.com
I found out about Clothes Mates from a postcard mailing.  I admit - I filed the card away in my Pending file and today the task of "check your Pending file" came up and there was the card.  Being in the profession that I am in, I get loads of product information in the mail.  I was really impressed with the website and the product.  I think I'm going to try it.  For $12.99 you get cards to write down and attach to a hanger with what your perfect outfit includes - from the top, bottom, shoes,  jewelry and handbag so that if you are like me - you won't forget.

So maybe by using this product I will become a fashionista!  Okay, it's a long shot but I'll at least be able to put an outfit together - and remember - with no effort!

This is not an outfit that I will be remembering!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th