Trendy Trade

In keeping in line with my last post about clothing, I want to tell you about a great event that I attended this past Sunday. 

My friend Jamie held her inaugural Trendy Trade on February 27th at the South Bend Chocolate Cafe in South Bend. 

L-R - Deb Handrich, stylist-Jamie Belcher, Trendy Trade organizer

This was a great girls get together!  I brought 7 items of clothing that no longer fit me, looked attractive on me or that I just did not want any longer.  I brought back 2 great items (which I think is a great ratio) - if you are a Facebook user you can see them here .

I invited Deb Handrich to join me at the Trendy Trade swap party - Deb is a stylist and she was giving great advice to everyone about the styles that would flatter their figures.  I found out that I am an inverted triangle - meaning I'm bulkier on top than I am on the bottom.  Has this changed the way I am going to dress?  You bet!

If you live in the area, info. for the next Trendy Trade is:

Sunday, March 13 · 2:00pm - 4:00pm

South Bend Chocolate Cafe
122 S. Michigan Street
South Bend, IN

If you would like to attend, please RSVP here

What a great way to clean out your closet, pick up some great pieces and save money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th