Products...........and More!

I just returned home after spending four information packed, educational days in Baltimore, Maryland at the annual NAPO Conference.  This was my fourth conference and like the rest, I think this was the best.

We will start off with the information side of conference.  A picture is worth a thousand words so enjoy!

Bankers Box has created new, well, boxes.  They now offer boxes for holiday storage, with the clear window in the front for visual appeal.  Also, they offer their traditional Bankers Box with the addition of three smaller boxes that can be placed in the larger box.  You can have three years of tax records organized and labeled into one box.  Genius!
Also from Bankers Box, they now offer these pretty storage boxes.  Think off season storage or long term storage items.


Okay, so this is not a product, but I thought you might get a kick out of it.  My badge from conference.  Which ribbon is your favorite?


Bill Rancic was our opening keynote speaker.  The topic was How to Think Like an Entrepreneur.  He shared with us his childhood, how he got started and struggled-and we all know how successful he is now.  Very inspiring.

From Office Candy, I found these hilarious file folders.  Now when I am working with a client and they say, these papers are total crap, I can hand them the appropriately labeled file!

The second installment of What I Saw at Conference will be coming soon.............there is just way too much information to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th