New Carlisle De-Clutter Your Life Workshop

Door Prizes!  The organizing items above are just a glimpse of the fabulous door prizes
that attendees will receive at the workshop.

This is a fun, non-judgmental environment to teach how to de-clutter, get organized, stay organized and change behavior.
Register here for the New Carlisle workshop which will be held on:

Wednesday, June 20th from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. e.s.t.

Where? Bruno's Italian Restaurant, 201 E. Michigan St., New Carlisle, IN 46552. 

Advance registration is required. Registration is non-refundable.
I really enjoy teaching my one on one clients how to de-clutter and organize. However, I felt that there was a need to reach many more in the community with de-cluttering and organizing tools - basically dealing with the "stuff" that we all get buried with.

This workshop is very casual and you can be comfortable discussing your clutter in this group.

I am looking forward to meeting every single one of you that register for this workshop. I cannot wait to hear your stories - and to help. 

 LESSONS COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP

How to get started
Time management
Managing Stress
Completing Projects
Stopping unwanted mail
Changing Behavior
Maintenance
Psychology behind clutter
Procrastination

WHAT FORMAT DO THE MEETINGS FOLLOW?

Introduction, information about the workshop, ground rules
Tell us why you are here
Discussion, advice, how to’s of the topics
WHAT DO I GET?
Support from others in the same boat
No judgment
A handout about each topic covered
A professional organizer’s advice


Organizing products - to help you on your journey
Complimentary snacks and beverages are included

WHAT DO I BRING?
All of your de-cluttering and organizing questions, a notebook and a pen.
WHAT IS THE COST?
$70.00 REGISTRATION ENDS ON JUNE 18TH.
What attendees are saying about the workshop:"I really liked Wendy's group, it was a great motivational tool. Just the kick start I needed to get me on the right track!"

"Sometimes you have to pay for sanity."

"I learned why my stuff was controlling me, instead of me being in control of my stuff, set me on a path to change my life."

"Wendy is certified - has the background & experience for the touchy subject of clutter."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th