Day # 3 Gratitude Camino - Same Road - Different Story

As I was driving back from an in home consultation with a new client,  I took a different way home.  I ended up driving past not one but two former job sites.   I had not driven this way in a few years - easily.

I also ended up going past the old job sites again later in the day because the group that I was speaking to met on that same road. 





Which made me think about the past.  I used to drive down this road dreading my destination.  Not this time.  I was looking forward to this.

So today I am grateful to be traveling the same road but for a much different purpose and with a grateful heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Mastering Your Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs