Day # 6 Gratitude Camino - The Great Outdoors

It was a beautiful day here today.  70 degrees and sunshine.  My "treat" for today was getting to walk at the park.  I looked forward to it all day long.



This park is, as you can see, is beautiful.  Everyone is friendly.  There are moms with strollers, joggers, seniors, couples and people being walked by their dogs.  (Dog lovers - you know that's true.)

As I was just about to the end of my two mile walk, an elderly gentleman waved to me and said, "keep it up!"   He probably noticed me huffing and puffing and figured I could use some words of encouragement.  He was right.

So - whatever your goals are - keep it up!

Today I am grateful for a beautiful day, fresh air and friendly people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th