Joyfully Organized: It is time to go from being JoyLESS to JoyFUL!

On December 7th I will be kicking off my Joyfully Organized Blog Post.  Each day from December 7th through January 7th I will be posting about something that made me happy, joyful, smile, laugh - you get the picture.

I am doing this to kick off my Joyfully Organized:  It is time to go from being JoyLESS to JoyFUL Teleclass scheduled for January 7th at 2 p.m. C.S.T.  

To find out more about my Teleclass or to register please visit my Teleclass web page.

Now, I couldn't wait to make the announcement because I am so excited.  So I'm going to start my first post now.  A pre-post if you will.

I'm going to start off by telling you that I have not been joyful - about the snow.  At all.  Boy have I been complaining.




I came across this poem in a photo album that was my grandmothers.  I think she was trying to send me a message - stop it.  So I stopped complaining.  I started thinking about writing my Joyfully Organized Blog Post.  You won't believe all of the things that I thought of - in about 20 minutes time - that made me joyful.  I can't wait to share them with you starting December 7th!

In Joy,


Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th