Day Fifteen: Joyfully Organized - Making the Connection

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

My grandma clipped out these cartoons (called Thrifty Nifty) containing helpful household hints many, many years ago.   Looking at them now, I see something familiar - are these cartoons the forerunner of Pinterest?






I really enjoy looking at these cartoons.  While my grandma had carefully clipped them and glued them into a notebook, I just took them to the next level and scanned them. I will make them into a digital book and give that to my mom.

My grandma was always ahead of her time.  She was always organized and efficient.  I'm so happy to be following in her footsteps.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Mastering Your Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs