Day Five: Joyfully Organized - Days of Our Lives

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

I am a big fan of Days of Our Lives.  Not of anything recently, but the older shows.  Specifically the mid 1980's storyline of Patch and Kayla.  (Anyone else remember this?)  And yes, I was about 10 years old and watching a soap opera.







So recently I discovered that YouTube has many episodes of Days of Our Lives and the storyline I wanted to see.  How awesome is that?  

I am now enjoying watching these clips - and realizing just how many episodes I missed due to having to go to school.  (Kidding - kind of.)  I'm also enjoying watching these clips with my husband and his commentary on this soap opera. (Lots of eye rolling and snarky comments.)

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th