Day Nineteen: Joyfully Organized - I've Never Seen That Before!

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

Pulling into a client's driveway, I see this sweet little squirrel.  A black squirrel.  This is interesting to me because around here, all I have ever seen are your run of the mill brown squirrels.



Apparently he is pretty smart.  My client saw me taking a picture of this squirrel and came outside to ponder him with me.  (She and I both share a love for animals).  She said she put a feeder up in one of the trees and this squirrel climbed up, somehow got the feeder part loose, and hauled it back to his home.  We had a good laugh about that.


What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th