Day Sixteen: Joyfully Organized - A Treat

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

I got the nicest gift yesterday - A gift card to Dunkin' Donuts.  

We just had a Dunkin' Donuts restaurant built in town a few months ago and I haven't made it a point to check it out.  Until I got this gift card.  




I decided to take a little break and get myself a treat.  An iced caramel frozen something or other.  It was delicious!

How often do you take time to stop and do something nice for you?  If it's been a while - do something nice for yourself now.  Today.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th