Day Thirteen: Joyfully Organized - I Still Have It - but I Don't

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

I really hate paper.  I just detest it.  This hatred intensified for me last year when I brought boxes of paper home from my moms.  These papers were important and had to be kept - ancestry papers, pictures, letters.  The problem was that I didn't want to keep the physical paper.  What to do, what to do?



I broke down and purchased this little gem.  It is a Neat Scanner.  I could not be more pleased.  

This sweet little scanner allows me to keep the important stuff - electronically.  All I do is scan it into Neat and it sends it to my Evernote account.  In my Evernote account I have loads of pictures, ancestry documents and my work stuff as well.

So I have the paper - but I don't have to physically store the paper.  I could not be happier!

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space