Day Three: Joyfully Organized - Laugh Out Loud!

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

A few days ago, I walked into the post office to pick up the mail.  Who do I see in the lobby?  Dave.  Now normally, Dave is at the counter just beyond the lobby.




I laughed out loud.  In fact, I'm surprised that this picture isn't blurry for all of the laughing I was doing.  I think Dave understood that I was laughing with him and not at him (he usually gets my quirky sense of humor).

I really could not figure out why this was so funny until I thought about it.  You see, Dave has a personality that is larger than life - definitely larger than this little cardboard box that he is sitting behind.  So trying to "box him in" was just funny to me.  It cannot be done.

I have felt boxed in.  I hated it.  So I decided to change it.  That took some time.  First I made a plan (well, kind of) and then I ended up taking a leap of faith.  For the most part I feel like it worked out.  I am, however, very joyful and thankful that I am no longer boxed in.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th