Day Twelve: Joyfully Organized - A Cuppa

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

Today was a kind of tough day.  To come up with something to be joyful about.  Ever have one of those days?  

I finally came up with something that I could be joyful about.  Coffee.  (I know, right?)  Now, I had my usual two cups this morning before I left to work with a client.  When I got home and walked into the door I thought how wonderful it would be to have a cuppa.  So I did.  Of decaf.  It was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed it.



I just thought of something else I am joyful about!  During the session with my client this morning she asked if I would mind if she played Christmas music.  Well of course I don't mind.  It was so nice to get to enjoy Christmas music while we worked.

I know it's not always easy to be joyful but if you can, you can usually think of just one thing to be joyful about.  So I ask - what made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th