Day Twenty One: Joyfully Organized - Perspective

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

This quote has been sitting on my desk for the past year and a half.



I got this from my coach, Elizabeth Hagen.  

I needed this quote for quite some time to remind me every day that I needed to stop thinking of the worst case scenario and think of the best.

I realized yesterday that I no longer needed this quote.  I've moved on from it. (Thanks to Elizabeth!)

I found a new quote that I have as the background of my computer.


Time and experience change perspectives.  I won't always have this quote to greet me each time I look at the background of my computer.  I will change it to whatever suits me at the time.

What quote do you need right now?

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th