Today is the Day! The kick off to my Joyfully Organized Teleclass on January 7th.


Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

Today I am joyful about a radio station.  Yep, you got it.  In the days of satellite radio (is that still a thing?), Apple Music and connecting your phone right into your car stereo - I listen to the radio most often.

In scanning the stations I came across one that plays, well, I guess you would call them "classics".  The songs I remember from when I was really young.   Crosby, Stills and Nash - Southern Cross, Robbie Dupree - Steal Away, Christopher Cross - Sailing.




The thing that kills me about this radio station - is that it is run by students!  How do they know these songs?  Now, I was thinking they were college students.  Nope - high school!  Well - I'm not going to question that - I'm just going to enjoy.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th