La Dolce Vita ' "The Sweet Life" Day 10


Strolling around in the evening, we found two great bands.  Each taking turns playing classical and classic music.  They each had a beautiful canopy over them and plenty of seating in front.  Enjoying a gelato under the stars listening to beautiful music - that was a real treat.



Earlier in the day, we walked down the Bridge of Sighs.  And we did indeed, sigh.

We walked past some amazing store windows.  (Notice the gown and headdress in the photo.)

Of course, we took a gondola ride.  I did mention in passing to my family that I wondered if any gondola's ever tipped.  I never got my question answered and luckily I never found out.


Ciao ......  till the next post!


Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th