La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 11


I love creepy things.  Not scary creepy, just creepy.  (Trust me, there is a difference.)

We stumbled upon these creepy statutes in a park in Rome.






Aren't they great?


We found this statute on the Island of Capri.  


Last but certainly not least, is this creepy tree.  While not a statue, it still ranks right up there for me on the creepy meter.  I love the way the lights play off of it and the shadows hit the wall.

I hope I haven't creeped you out with this post.  I suppose this may not be "The Sweet Life" that I have been talking about finding in Italy, but in a way, finding these great things was pretty sweet.

Ciao ......  till the next post!


Wendy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th