La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 14

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

I want you to experience "the sweet life" as well.  So, for the next 22 days, I will be posting about a memory of Italy - and how I brought just a bit of "the sweet life" back with me.



We had wisely planned to stay in a really nice room at a hotel when we arrived in Sorrento for 2 nights.  That was an outstanding decision.  By day 14 of the trip, I was in need of a rest.  Heck, after the drive from Rome to Sorrento, I was in need of a rest!

This chaise lounge was where I planted myself for much of the afternoon and into the evening.

We ordered room service and happily enjoyed our meal and the view.  (That is Vesuvius off in the distance.)


As the sunset moved in, my husband got some great pictures 

from the balcony.


Sometimes you need a night in.

The next day, we climbed Vesuvius.  Thank goodness for the down-time we had the day before!


Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th