La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 17

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

I want you to experience "the sweet life" as well.  So, for the next 22 days, I will be posting about a memory of Italy - and how I brought just a bit of "the sweet life" back with me.


I've been mis-pronouncing my married name for 22 years.  To be fair, my in-law's have been too.

We found this out when we visited the family bakery in Lucca.  Steve has a cousin that owns the bakery.

The owner of the bakery, and our cousin, on the left, Giulio Taddeucci,  and my father-in-law outside of the family bakery in Lucca, Italy.

We also found these really cool signs that say, "I love Taddeucci."  So my husband thought it would be a great idea to get everyone's picture that married into the family with the signs.  Very cute, right?

Thanks to Facebook, I added our long lost cousin, Giulio to my friends list so that we can keep in touch.  I'll be sure to tag him when I post this on my account.

Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th