La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 19

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

I want you to experience "the sweet life" as well.  So, for the next 22 days, I will be posting about a memory of Italy - and how I brought just a bit of "the sweet life" back with me.


Did I mention that we met the nicest people in Italy?  Everywhere we went, friendly people - the locals and the tourists like ourselves.


We spent a lot of time here - and enjoyed some delicious meals - and gelato.  Our beloved Bougainvillea.  I took the picture that you see above very quickly (that's my finger to the right) as we were on our way to catch a boat to Capri.  I wanted to remember this place so that we could stop on our way back.

We stopped on our way back.  And almost every day for 5 days.  Sometimes twice a day.

Did you know they have over 80 different flavors of gelato?  Well, that's what brought us into the restaurant.  The warm greeting that we always received, delicious food and beautiful environment are what kept us coming back.

Each day we walked into the store, everyone would ask what we saw that day, how was our day and what did we want to eat?

We also met a lovely couple from London (Hi Tony & Pauline!) that we exchanged email addresses with.

We weren't sure what to expect out of this trip to Italy.  It was an adventure, for sure.  The one thing I do know about travel is - you meet the nicest people.

Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th