La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 20

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

I want you to experience "the sweet life" as well.  So, for the next 22 days, I will be posting about a memory of Italy - and how I brought just a bit of "the sweet life" back with me.


I had so much fun "photographing the photographers" on this trip.  I think I got some decent shots, for an amateur.


Every time I turned around, there they were - my husband, brother in law and sometimes our nephew - getting the "perfect" shot.


Little did they know, I was documenting all of their hard work.


Thanks to the photographers in the family, we can enjoy all of the fantastic photos they took.   Like the one below.  


Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th