La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 22

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

It is day 22!  The last post of La Dolce Vita.

To sum up this trip, I found a couple quotes from others that say it much better than I ever could.



I will leave you with a photo of the very best thing I saw on the way home.  In Heathrow airport, I spotted this fella -


I never thought, traveling to Italy - or through Heathrow airport - that I would ever get to see a pirate.  Just another wonderful surprise that travel threw my way.



La Dolce Vita is a state of mind.  I will always carry it with me.

I hope this journey has been as interesting for you as it was for me!

Ciao,

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th