La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 8

Venice was one of my favorite cities.  Surrounded by water, it is truly unique.

To get anywhere, you need a boat.  Have an emergency - the "ambulance" is a boat.  Need to move into an apartment?  You will be loading your furniture onto a boat.

My favorite hotel from the entire trip is the Hotel Gabrielli.  It is beautiful - and that is such an understatement.


The hotel has a long history, beginning in the late 1800's.  To my knowledge, it has always been a hotel.  Can you imagine all of the history this hotel has been a part of?

Since I've been home, I've been noticing more of the history around me.  The old homes that I used to pass without noticing, I now study and think - I wonder what kind of tales this house has to tell.

Do you notice history in your life?  Are you curious?

Ciao ......  till the next post!


Wendy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th