Attacking the Closet

As I was wrapping up a coaching call with a client, after we had discussed her closet, she said to me, "Let's attack it next call."  My response was, "Of course!"  I love attacking (decluttering) with my coaching clients virtually.


Today I just got through attacking that closet with her and I want to share the results with you...............are you ready for it?  

My client now has 5 bags of clothes donated, a functional closet and dresser.





When I say attacked, I mean it.  We planned out what we would need on hand - bags and a Move box.  Then FaceTime to FaceTime, we attacked.  

As an organizer coach, I provide accountability, patience and tenderness to my clients.  

In the course of 3 hours (one with me and the remaining two on her own) my client had clothes hanging in her closet and folded in her dresser that she loved wearing and that fit her.

By attacking her closet she is saving herself time selecting clothes (no more searching through piles).  She is going to use that extra time to spend it with her children.  She just gained quality morning time with them.

What's the area that you want to attack?  Let's talk about what it would look like to work virtually with me.

Shoot me an email to set up some time to chat!  OrganizerWendy@me.com

In Joy & Confidence,


Wendy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space