OptimaLife Coaching

Last week, I met with Paul Rarick of OptimaLife Coaching. Paul is a Certified WaveMaker Coach and an Attraction and Resonance Coach. I encourage you to visit his website at www.OptimaLifeCoach.com – it explains what he does so much better than I ever could.

In the hour I spent with Paul, he immediately found what I needed in my life and some obstacles that were in my way as well as how to remove them. Very impressive. Paul has a simple process to shift any area of your life - Get Clear, Get Aligned, Get Out of the Way. I believe that he will be a very powerful asset to my clients to get clear on their intentions, get aligned and get any negative energy out of the way – so they can get to the good.

If you visit my website you will find that with my Ultimate Organization Package, 3 hours of Paul’s coaching is included. Combined with my organizing skills and my ability to pass those skills on to my clients, I believe that Paul’s coaching will transform your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th