Cleaning Products that Cut the Clutter ...and Are Good for the Environment

I absolutely love my Shaklee cleaning products - here's why - I have only three bottles of cleaning supplies to clean my whole house. I have my Basic H which I use to clean windows, floors, toilet - you name it. I have my Germ off disinfecting wipes to well, disinfect and then I have my Basic H wipes - which are biodegradable.

I also love the fact that they are good for the environment - I don't feel like i'm polluting when i'm cleaning.

The laundry products are wonderful as well. Great scent and I'm not polluting.

If you are interested in seeing Shaklee's full line you can go to www.shaklee.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th