Holiday Shopping!


To help you celebrate the season, I am offering a new service - shopping! Simply contact me, provide me with your list and I will take care of the rest. You will have your shopping done and your packages wrapped, if you wish. As a special promotion, I am offering this service for $20.00 per hour of shopping.


No long lines, no grumpy shoppers, no ice, no snow. You get to sit in the comfort of your own home knowing that this time consuming job is being done for you.


Call today to insure your shopping date! The last day to book this service is December 7th!


Call now - 219-575-3821.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are BRAVE!! You must be of a kind disposition to do the lines thing for others!
How'd ya do?
I enjoyed every minute of it! Add to it the relief on the faces of those I shopped for - it's all worth it. I love my job!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th