American Cancer Society Relay for Life of New Prairie


I will be walking with Team Jazzercize at this year’s relay on Friday June 5th and Saturday June 6th at New Prairie High School. I will be walking to remember my dad, who passed away from colon cancer 29 years ago. I will be walking for those children who have lost their parent from cancer. I will be walking for cancer survivors.

I invite you to visit our team page at:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09GL?px=10763173&pg=personal&fr_id=14303

Click on my name to donate, join my team or order Luminaria to remember a loved one or a survivor. The Luminaria Ceremony will be held on June 5, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.

By supporting our team, you will be a part of a life-changing event that celebrates the lives of those who have battled cancer, remembers loved ones lost, and empowers all of us to fight back against a disease that takes too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th