Memo THIS Blackberry 8310 Users!

I use my MemoPad feature to keep lists. I used to have a very cute planner - with all my lists that I had to continually update. Aggravating! Now I use the MemoPad feature on my BlackBerry.


Here is an example of some lists I keep:


Amazon.com sign in information


Clothes (when I see I need a new pair of shoes, for example, I type it into my Blackberry - this way when I find myself with some time to kill by the mall, I can get what I need)


Grocery


Ideas


And I backup my BlackBerry once a week and then backup my computer, so if anything should happen to my baby - I mean BlackBerry, I'm covered.

It's easy to use this feature:


Select MemoPad


Click the BlackBerry button


Name your list


Start Typing

You will always have information at your fingertips - saving you time and money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th