Video from the Expo for Women - Kate Gosselin

I attended the Expo for Women yesterday. Had a great time. Befriended three total strangers, talked with some friends, got in free thanks to a very kind stranger with an extra ticket and got to meet Kate Gosselin and get her autograph. The latter I've caught quite a bit of heat over. I have found that there are two types of people. Ones that like Kate Gosselin and ones that hate her. I've found no middle ground here. I've watched "the show" since the very beginning when the very first episode ran way before the Jon & Kate Plus 8 show. I enjoyed the show and when I found out that Kate was going to appear at the expo I thought I would go and at least get a picture of her. So there you go. Hate me or love me for it. It is what it is.

Meanwhile, enjoy the video's I've posted to YouTube-and me putting my foot right into my mouth. What I tried to say was, "I think it's great how you are making lemonade from lemons," and it came out, "I think it's great how you are making lemons out of lemonade." Ah well -pretty much par for the course with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVbb2TGsl3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5uOk_hzdM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th