According to Tim Sanders @sanderssays

The average billionaire (is there such a thing as an average billionaire) reads 6 business books a year that solve a clients problem. I am on Amazon ordering books right now - most of which are on the topics of speaking, twitter, and motivation. I do not have any books in my shopping cart that would help my clients - unless they are planning on speaking, tweeting and need motivation. Oh, wait, yes I do motivate - so I'll check that category off the list.

Here's what I need to know from my clients, potential clients and lookie loos - what problem do you have that I can help you solve by reading a book? Come on, don't be shy - email me off the blog or call if you are shy. But hurry! I want to get this Amazon order out today (so, no pressure or anything)..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th