Don't Set Resolutions - Set Goals

Goals are more quantifiable, measurable.   When you set a "resolution" do you stick to it?  No.  Because you cannot measure it.

This past May, I started using www.toodledo.com.  I learned about this online task list at the NAPO 2010 Conference.  It allows me to set goals - and check them regularly to see if I am on track.  I'm happy to say that the goals I set for myself and for my business in the beginning of 2010, I have met.  I think this program should get some of the credit.

I can also schedule my to-do's which I use to plan my goals.  www.toodledo.com will tell me what's overdue, due the next day and I can even look forward 7-10 days.

I can schedule a to-do from my phone, which is great when a task pop's into my head when I'm no where near a computer.

I can access www.toodledo.com from any computer.

So, set your goals, plan the tasks that will get you there and look forward to what you will accomplish in the new year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th