Social Media Set Up & Management

I have decided to throw my hat into the ring of Social Media Set Up & Management.  What does this mean?  Well, I have talked to so many people that want to set up a FaceBook page, business page, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts  or blogs that either 1)  Don't know how or 2)  Don't have the time.  Well, thanks to several conference sessions that I have attended through the years focusing on social media as well as working social media myself I have the knowledge to not only set up a specific page but also to manage those pages and accounts so that my clients will be able to 1)  Market their businesses without being chained to their computers  2)  Keep up with family, friends - and classmates and everything in between.

So now till December 22nd, I am offering my No Nonsense Package at only $60.00.  This is a savings of $120.00!  After December 22nd the price will return to normal - $180.00.

For $60.00 you will get:

Telephone consultation - we will talk about what your social networking needs are and what platform would work best for you.  We will talk about what your goals are for your social networking.  From what you tell me, I will develop a plan of action to set up your specific social media platform.


Set up of 1 of the following: Facebook, Facebook Fan Site, Twitter or LinkedIn - I will set up the account that you have chosen so that you are ready to start networking!

Social network coaching (up to 1 hour) - I will walk you through the specific platform that I have set up.  I will give you tips on how to manage your social networking time, how to find friends, family or your ideal client.  I will also tell you how to block certain applications, how to schedule an event and even give you ideas on what you should post.

You can be up and social networking in no time!  Stop thinking, "I need to do this."  Let me do it for you!

Visit my website http://cluttercontroltools.com/Social_Medic_Set_Up_and_Man.html and scroll all the way down the page to save yourself $120.00!  Remember this introductory special is only valid through December 22nd!

I'll see you on the social network!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th