Oh My OshKosh B'Gosh

Guest blogger Audra Fettinger gives you solutions on what to do with all of your children's clothing that is no longer "in play."

What do I do with all these kid’s clothes? When my children grow out of clothing I put them into one of three places:




Save: Clothes that have sentimental value.

Too Small: Outfits that I plan to sell. (Garage sale, consign or eBay)

Donate: Clothes that are in good, but not excellent condition.

Mommy Tips:

Label another tote “too big”. Store clothing here that are hand-me-downs or end of the season bargains. You’ll know just where to go when Suzy needs a new pair of pants.

Use under the bed storage bins as an alternative to having the totes in the closet.

Written by AF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th