I have the FEVER!

Spring fever!  Well, I had it at least.  (Sunday was close to 50 - today temperatures are dropping and we are expecting snow.)  This past Sunday.  I was a woman possessed.  Purging items I no longer wanted, used or needed. 

For instance, I got this snazzy new water bottle at the Expo for Women at the Century Center from Memorial Sleep Disorder Center booth (thanks!)  So I used the one-in-one out rule.  Or in this case the one- in-two-out rule.

In the photo below you will see my cabinet "before" the removal of two plastic water bottles.



The photo below you will see the cabinet "after" the removal of the two water bottles.  (exciting stuff, isn't it?)



Notice how everything just fits better?  I love this rule and use it all the time.  I am always in a state of one-in- one-out and that keeps a good balance in my household.  Whether it be purses, blankets, towels, dishes.

Below are the two water bottles that I bid "adieu" to:



They didn't hold that much water and I find the blue tinted water bottles more attractive and appealing.  They make me want to drink water.  These little guys above were great if you wanted to match your outfit but it was time for them to go into recycling.

This spring, what will you one-in-one out?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th