What Will You Do With 246 Days?

That's it.  As of today, April 29th, 2011 - there are 246 days left until New Year Day 2012.  What will you do with 246 days? 


The letter below was written by a woman in South Portland, ME and was featured in body+soul magazine.  She has a great idea for getting rid of the clutter in her home.....one day and one items at a time. 

Clutter Queen
Last year, I finally decided to do something about all of the clutter in my house.  My plan?  Get rid of 365 things in 365 days.  I started with small items and soon found that viewing the junk in my home with an eye for decluttering helped me see more and more things that I no longer needed.  By the end of the year, I had reached my goal.  In addition to opening space in my home, I also freed up time, since I don't have to clean and pick up as much.  This project deeply changed my worldview about possessions, clutter and what makes a home.

You have 246 days.  Can you imagine how different your life would be if you removed 246 items from your home by January 1, 2012?

Start today by removing 1 item. 

What will the first item be to start your way to a clutter free 2012?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th