Complimentary Consultations Offered Tuesday, July 12th

If you are curious about what a professional organizer does or if you have a problem area in your home or office that needs a solution, boy do I have an opportunity for you!

On Tuesday, July 12th, I will be offering complimentary consultations at My Time Tuesday's located at Main Street Village, 5504 Town Center Drive, Granger, Indiana. Schedule your complimentary consultation with me at My Time Tuesdays! Call me at 219-575-3821 or email me at wendy@putclutterinitsplace.com for your time slot. The times that are available are:


4:30-5:00 e.s.t.

5:30-6:00 e.s.t.

6:30-7:00 e.s.t.

Reservations are required.

What is a consultation? You will tell me about the space in your home or office that is challenging you. You are encouraged to bring photos. I will ask questions and offer solutions. Everything that you tell me is kept confidential.

What is My Time Tuesday's? Join us every second Tuesday of the month from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm @ Main Street Village 5504 Town Center Dr. Granger In 46530. Shop local Vendors and Businesses ~*Ladies Night Out*~ For Pampering-Shopping-Relaxing. You can find more information about My Time Tuesday's by visiting Facebook and searching for My Time Tuesday's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th