Have Jewelry, Can't Find It?

Do you have great pieces of jewelry but you just can't find it, see it or remember to put it on before you head out the door?  I have a great solution for you.



I have a double sided jewelry bag like this hanging in my closet.  I love it because I can see everything.  It makes accessorizing so easy.  I used to have a traditional jewelry box, but that just didn't work for me because I couldn't see everything - it seemed like it was all jumbled together.  With my hanging jewelry organizer, all of my jewelry is visible and it doesn't take up room on my dresser.  I love that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th