I Want You To Meet My New Friend

Isn't she gorgeous?  She is my brand new organizing bag.


I got her from L.L. Bean last week after ditching my trusty backpack.  Why?  The backpack was okay but it was not GREAT.   It was too deep and everything that was not in a container of it's own fell right to the bottom.  This "bean bag" has the potential to be great.

This bag is actually mean for packing toiletries when traveling.  I re-purposed it.


I am still in the process of tweaking my new bag.  Right now I have all of my small parts (paper clips, tape, rubber bands) in my roll up bag.   I may be ditching the roll up bag in favor of the small pockets that my new bag contains.  Also, this bag is designed to hang on a hook.  Inside the bag is an over the door hanger that I purchased that should fit the bill.

I will report on further developments on  my new bag. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th